• Clearly examines the relationship between nursing theory, clinical practice and nursing roles
• Written in a clear, accessible style which assumes no prior knowledge
• Useful to all nursing students on the common foundation programme as well as newly qualified nurses.
• Each chapter includes features such as activities, case studies and learning objectives
• In the Vital Notes for Nurses series
Chapter 1: Introduction: the case for theory in nursing.
Chapter 2: Theory from practice and practice from theory.
Chapter 3: Knowing in nursing and nursing knowledge. Chapter 4: Nursing theories and nursing roles.
Chapter 5: Nursing theories or nursing models.
Chapter 6: Nursing theories and interpersonal relationships.
Chapter 7: Choosing grand and mid range theories.
Chapter 8: Research based theories and theory based research.
Chapter 9: Evaluating the worth of nursing theories.
LIEN VERS LE E-BOOK